Welcome to the Kingdom Kritters main page. We're glad you've decided to check out our Preschool and Parents' Day Out Program!
Who We Are
Kingdom Kritters Preschool and Parents' Day Out program provides a loving, Christian environment for children 12 months and walking through Pre-K and Jr Kindergarten, to learn social, emotional and academic skills through learning centers, play, and by developing relationships with teachers and peers. We are licensed by the Colorado Department of Social Services. Our youngest three classes from ages 12 months – 2 ½ are considered our Parents’ Day Out program. Classes starting at 3 are our Preschool or Jr Kindgergarten classes. All classes participate in the same extracurricular activities including daily specials class and monthly in-house field trips.
What We Believe
We believe that all children are precious and that early childhood is a time to promote growth in all developmental areas. We believe that children learn in a variety of ways and we strive to meet children where they are at socially, emotionally, spiritually, physically and academically.
Program Schedule and Information
Our program hours are from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Parents can choose:
- One day - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday (available for 1 year olds only)
- Two days - Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday
- Three days - Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Four days - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Your child’s day will include experiences in math, science, art, circle time, individual expression, music, outdoor experiences, Wee Worship and “Specials”. Our preschool and Junior Kindergartens program are enriched with a kinesthetic method of teaching phonemic awareness, phonics, reading, spelling and writing through ZooPhonics. Children bring their lunches and share a nutritious snack. Our program is licensed by the State of Colorado Department of Social Services and generally follows the Jefferson County school schedule.
- One day - $100 per month (available for 1 year olds only)
- Two days - $200 per month
- Three days - $285 per month
- Four days - $360 per month
Registration for the 2013/2014 will start Tuesday, January 22nd for currenty enrolled families. Registration will open for new families on Monday, February 4th. Click here for more information.
- Program Brochure
- Register Online for the current 2012/2013 school year
- 2012/2013 Printable Registration Form
- 2012/2013 Registration Packet
- 2012/2013 Class List
- 2012/2013 Supply List for all Classes
- Allergy & Anaphylaxis Action Plan
- Asthma Care Plan
How can I find out more?
Questions? Please contact: