"Defending and Caring for Orphans Worldwide"
For more information visit
Co-Executive Director, Founder
Director of International Orphan Care, Founder
Kids Night Out Director
Transformed People: We are a group of people who have been moved by God to care for His orphans and offer hope through Jesus Christ.
Reshaping the Culture: Through reaching out to those in need of help and hope, we encourage people to engage and to not turn away from the children in their backyard and abroad.
To Reflect God’s Heart: God’s heart for the orphan is clear throughout the Bible. We are to defend and care for the orphan.
Impact Orphans is a non-profit corporation and ministry of WaterStone Community Church that exists to defend and care for orphans as guided by Isaiah 1:17 where we are urged to “take up the cause of the fatherless.” We do this by offering the following programs to care for orphans.
- ON-CALL CARE - Impact Orphans is dedicated to helping adoptive and foster families care for the children to whom they've opened their homes. Whether it be delivering a meal, cleaning a house, providing child care or simply being an ear to listen to a frustrated parent, we want to lessen the load and help these families succeed together.
- INTERNATIONAL ORPHAN CARE - Impact Orphans touches the lives of precious orphans by providing assistance and advocacy to better a child’s chances for a successful and happy future. Current care opportunities in Uganda.
- KIDS NIGHT OUT – A fun and safe evening for adoptive and foster families. Parents drop their kids off and enjoy three hours to themselves while their foster, adoptive and biological children eat, play and make crafts with our trained volunteers.
- DINNER'S READY - Meal delivery exclusively for adoptive and foster families. Free, home-cooked meals delivered right to the front door!
- COLORADO MINI HEART GALLERY - In partnership with Colorado Heart Gallery and Adopt Colorado Kids, Impact Orphans is a host to the mini version of the nationally renowned Colorado Heart Gallery exhibit, which features photographs of the children in Colorado who have been waiting the longest for an adoptive family. Typically hosted by churches, the mini gallery stays at one location for one month at a time in Jefferson, Douglas or Arapahoe County. A host church simply gives the gallery space in a high traffic area within their facility. A representative of Impact Orphans delivers, sets up and picks up the gallery. While hosting, a county adoption worker is available to serve your church in whatever capacity on a Sunday of your choosing. Examples of this would be having her stand with the gallery to answer questions or actually interviewing her in front of the congregation or a class.
Time Commitment: Weekly
Join our leadership team and be involved in leading people, project development, and big picture planning.
On-Call Team Positions
Time Commitment: As Available
Provide a meal, clean a house, call or visit a struggling family, participate in a one-time service project as your schedule allows.
Time Commitment: Weekly or Monthly
Many volunteer positions available including: researcher, communications, Portraits of Hope pick-up and delivery